Internship for (inter)national Students at Permaculture – and Forestgarden in Austria
We are offering Internships via Erasmus+
We, the Permaculture Center – Österreichisches Waldgarten-Institut (Austrian Forest Garden Institute) have one of the oldest edible forest gardens in Central Europe and cultivate a vegetable garden according to the principles of permaculture. For the year 2024 (March to October) we are offering 2 internship places for our permaculture and forest garden of 40 hours per week.
If you: – like to work in the fresh air and can also get hands on, physical fitness is important (work with handheld devices)
– have a good knowledge of plants and would like to expand them
– can deal with people and plants
– are enthusiastic about permaculture and forest gardening
– you are interested in gardening crafts and knowledge
– Are interested in organic cultivation, harvesting, processing, storage and sustainable projects
– enjoy working in a team and independently, contribute your ideas and can implement your own ideas
– have good communication and reflection skills
– are looking for an exciting and varied field of work
– want to be part of a sustainable soil cultivation
Financial Compensation: via Erasmus+
How it works: check out at ErasmusIntern
Visa: You have to arrange your Visa with the Sending Organisation (your University)
Austrian Residentials: You can also apply for your Internship as an Austrian Residential if you are studying at a foreign University.
Get in touch with us!
… we look forward for your application at the Permaculture Center Österreichisches Waldgarhttps://erasmusintern.org/traineeship/internship-permacultureforest-gardenten-Institut (Austrian Forest Garden Institute)!